Your privacy is important to TEND. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TEND collects, and the ways in which TEND uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
TEND may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including tendingtoit.com);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to TEND.
Using personal information
TEND may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you products that you purchase;
- supply you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications as requested.
Where TEND discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TEND may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
TEND will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
TEND is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to TENDING@TENDLIVING.COM; or
- by post to PO Box 161111 San Diego, CA. 92176